Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dreams=Sales

One of my dreams was and is to have an online business that works while I play, works while I sleep and works while I vacation!  While I was away at the OBX,  I had 2 sales!  What a treat to come home to!  It won't make me rich.  But it is a start in the right direction.  A piece of my dream come true.  And someday I'll come home to hundreds of dollars in sales.  And more orders than I can fill on my own.  And I will have achieved my dream, one bouquet at a time.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on Etsy's Seller Success Lounge team and came right on over!
    I am a new follower

    My new blog is: artsandcraftsado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from sola w.
    http://sola-wu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an amazing new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Big companies are paying people for simply giving their opinions!

    You can earn from $5 to $75 per each survey!

    And it is available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete

Etsy mini

script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.etsy.com/etsy_mini.js'>

Popular Posts

Search This Blog