Daffy Duck quotes & facts

The well-loved Daffy Duck was certainly Daffy!  What I remember most about him is his voice!

"Go on! Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers and gunpowder and cordite!"

"I think you're pretty tough, don't I?"

"You're dithpicable"

Daffy's first appearance on TV was in 1937! He starred in over 40 films!  His first was "Porky's Duck Hunt."

Here is an original Daffy Duck cel from Chuck Jones.  It is from the animated Chuck Jones movie, "A Connecticut Rabbit in King Arthur's Court." The cel has been appraised at $800.  I'm parting ways with it after 30 years.  Let me know if you are interested! 

It comes with a certificate of authenticity stating that it is an original artwork from a Chuck Jones Production.

This Daffy Duck cel was made when animation was drawn like a flip-book, with a drawing for each movement. There are no duplicates of this cel!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,