Sunday, October 14, 2012

"30 Ways to Promote Your Blog" reposted from Launch, Grow, Joy

Who knew there were so many opportunities to promote your blog?  I am still a novice!  Many people out there are making money on their blogs and have hundreds of followers!  Would you like to be one of them?

It takes work to maintain a blog.  What I have learned is that success is in the consistency and in the promotion.  This is not a post and run venture.  Posting blogs several times a week is ideal.  Promoting them is key.

The title grabbed me and I read this post earnestly wanting to know how to increase my readership.  I am especially interested in the information on syndication.  I didn't even know that existed!

Learning, learning, learning, each day!  Blogging is not my full-time business.  My button bouquet business is.  I blog to connect with other artisans and share my experiences.  Occasionally, I borrow ideas from someone who knows more than I do.

So enjoy this post on "30 Ways to promote your blog" by Launch, Grow, Joy!
 
http://launchgrowjoy.com/30-ways-to-promote-your-blog-posts

Enjoy!  And share with us the ways you promote your blog!

Angela
Angela's Artistic Designs
http://www.etsy.com/shop/angel9

3 comments:

  1. Just noticed this promo post - and have noted the link. As it's way past my bed time, will have to leave it till the morrow to read, mark and inwardly digest!

    Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Best wishes. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your words a lot, "Learning, learning, learning, each day!" since i'm exactly doing the same things since i've just start all these online works lately. All the best to your blog and your etsy business too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Isobel & Joey for your comments! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Etsy mini

script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.etsy.com/etsy_mini.js'>

Popular Posts

Search This Blog