10 Things to LOVE About Fall!

10 Reasons I Love Fall

 1. It’s fresh! The air is so crisp and invigorating.

 2. The windows open! How nice it is to let the air circulate through the house!

 3. It’s great for hiking. Not too hot, not too cold.

 4. It’s cozy. Crackling leaves, crackling bonfires.

 5. Halloween! One year, 2 of my children and I went to Salem, Massachusetts on Friday, the 13th of October just because we thought it would be cool to experience it there.

 6. It’s almost time for the winter holidays!

 7. Saves on utility bills. No air conditioning needed! No heat yet either!

 8. New beginnings. I used to love going back to school with brand new notebooks, blank pages waiting to be filled. Each school year was an opportunity for new friends, new knowledge and new experiences.

 9. The brilliant colors! On the East Coast, the leaves turn into gorgeous burgundies, golden yellows and burnt oranges. This cacophony of colors creates the most beautiful canopies! I send my West Coast friends piles of leaves so they can enjoy the experience.

 10. New TV shows on! This may sound silly to some, but I look forward to ending my day relaxing in front of the TV and watching my favorite shows. It gives me something to look forward to every day!

Labels: , , , , , ,